Certified course addressing the needs of sales people in the changing pharmaceutical industry. This course is performed in German. Simultaneous interpreting is planned and possible.
“Sales management Pharma”
“Leadership and management in pharmaceutical sales”
Pharma Sales in a radical move:
Selling of medical and pharmaceutical innovations on the one hand and the regulations by the health policy framework on the other have a fundamental impact on the careers of the pharmaceutical industry. New customers of the pharmaceutical industry need to be targeted and classical conservative client-relationships to be revised.
Less and less companies can take the liberty of “visiting” doctors or pharmacists – business acumen of employees is the key to success.
- Experts and executives from pharmaceutical companies that qualify in sales management.
- High-potential and future managers of pharmaceutical companies and companies distributing food supplements / OTC.
- Pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- First Line Sales Manager from other branches, newcomer.
Number of participants
Maximum: 15 persons
- You will learn management tools specifically to lead pharmaceutical sales force.
- You gain insight and in-depth knowledge in sales management Pharma / OTC.
- You get effective tools for successful Key Account Management Pharma / Market Access.
- You get ideas for increasing efficiency of the sales field service and suggestions for professional perception of corporate interests.
- You improve your leadership skills.
The qualification of the course participants will be set through a project thesis. The project thesis – after consultation with the Course Guidance Service – can provide, for example, the presentation and processing of a specific product or marketing problem of their own company as well as the development of practical solutions. The scope of the project thesis usually includes 20 – 30 pages.
For all modules, a term paper is obligatory. Term paper and project thesis are examination performances, the student must submit in specific subject areas to go for a diploma.
Content overview “Sales management Pharma”
Pharmaceutical distribution channels and processes
Key Account Management Pharma
Analyses as a basis for Sales Manager Pharma
Planning activities in the field
CRM models / Sales Controlling
Content overview “Leadership and management in pharmaceutical sales”
Strategy and strategy tools
Difference between leadership and management
Team leadership sales
Coaching as an element of leading people
Goal Management for Sales People
Performance review of field staff
Structure and sequence of meetings in sales
Structure and content are practice-oriented and have been developed by experts of the pharmaceutical industry.