INITIATIVE FOR MODERN HEALTH
To feel safe in situations that arise due to illness!
To enjoy your aging, preserve and capitalize acquired values!
The Initiative is a bundle of activities and programs that allows you to gather new ideas and meet new people.
You gather new ideas and meet new people. There are suitable professionals and appropriate services for every situation and every age!
- You live far from your family and you can’t take care of her personally.
- Your job is demanding, and you have a sick family member.
- You need to take care of your parents.
- You are old, but active, in need of new knowledge and friends.
- Live alone and need security and help if needed.
- In case you are facing problems that you cannot deal with.
We are talking about the influence and repercussions of illness and old age within the family and about interactions between families and institutions!
- About real-life challenges of sick and old people: from housekeeping, through legal advice and insurance doubts, treatment, rehabilitation, care, all the way to transport and holidays!
- How to select, educate, or even supervise people who should help us?
- What can be applied in the adaptation of various living spaces?
- How to finance living in old age?
When dealing with crises and difficult situations, you can’t know everything, but you need to understand everything!
- Reduce administrative challenges.
- Think and act calmly and with confidence.
- Anticipate and plan on time.
- Avoid unnecessary services.
- Reduce work absence and travel.
Together we discover the best practices to maintain independence and quality of daily life also in demanding situations!
- Questions, circumstances and expectations are always different – and we intend to meet individual needs.
- By subscribing, you gain access to information and the opportunity to participate actively.
- The subscription allows you to meet new people and visit new places.
- Regular gatherings and exchanges of experiences complete the subscription package.